My beads are in another treasury. This one is called Olives at Midnight, curated by paisleykitty. I think treasuries are usually so wonderful to look at… I think that I may be inspired to make some olive green and midnight blue beads – but not right now, it’s only 37 degrees F in the studio.
The curator, paisleykitty, is a buyer and is totally sweet creating treasuries.
Here are the shops included:
- Jen Jeglinski Ceramics
- Made by Keli
- Spawn of Flame Glass and Fiber Art
- Unique Handbags
- Maggie Weldon Lace Pottery and Maggie’s Crochet
- Moonlight Dreams
- Bread and Roses Essential Vintage Wear for Children
- Tzaddishop – Designs in Glass
- Decadent Designs
- Mrs. Jan’s Jewelry and Accessories Jewelry and Accessories